Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jesse Wayne's Graduation

This weekend I went up to Washington to my brother Jesse's Graduation. It was really fun to be there and see him:) I can't believe he's already graduated. I got there early Friday morning and then came home early Sunday morning. It was a very short trip but I am so glad I got to share in his special day.

This is right after he got his diploma. Neil and I were going all over the pavilion, where ever Jesse was, we were there ready with our camera's. Hope he wasn't too embarrassed, we did get some good shots though:)
This is after the ceremony and they were walking back out. He gave the "class" speech and did so awesome, better than the others, of course. It is so fun to see what a good young man Jess is turning into. We love you Jess and congratulations on your big achievement!! Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Looks like such a fun time together with your fam! That is great that you could go up for a quick trip. I am sad that you are moving! I wish I would've gotten to know you better sooner! Ya'll have to come over before you go.