It has been quite a while since I have posted. With no working camera I can't really do much updating:) We had a fun forth, I ran a half marathon, my first since having Miss Presley! I finished it and that was the goal. We hung out with the Marx' , fishing and bbqing, then watched the fireworks. So it was fun. A couple weeks ago, I was able to have my sister Lynsie come stay for a week, and it was so nice. We had allot of fun! We took the kids to the pool and just relaxed and enjoyed eachothers company, I loved having her here:) It feels like the summer is just slipping away from us and before you know it, it will be cold and nasty. We are enjoying ourselves though, the kids are playing in their little pool and catching grasshoppers. For the 24th we headed out to Altamont and watched their parade, the kids got tons of candy, so they loved it:) We also are getting some fresh vegetables from our lil' garden. We just planted tomatoes, zucchini and yellow squash. The tomatoes are just started to get red, and we have had a couple zucchini and squash already!
Yesterday Presley turned 6 months, I cannot believe how fast the time has gone! She is rolling all over the place and scooting around, I am sure she will crawl really soon, she is so close! CRAZY, they grow up way too fast.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Posted by Skeem's at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Way to go on the half marathon and the garden!
haha I dont kno if ill ever do a big show like that....SOOO SCARY lol Hope you're doing well. Love ya. I was just thinkin about you the other day. Mwah
Post a Comment