One of the days we just hung out at my parents and took a walk around the property. The kids swung on the swings, presley enjoyed that, and then Kam and Loge went for a swim in the hot tub. My Mommy braided my hair and I wore her rubber boots so I felt right at home in the good old northwest! Sorry if I frighten anyone I was enjoying myself not having to get all fancied up for most of the vacation! I love all the greenery, and I sure miss it:)









2 comments:
sis you look so cute in the rubber boots and braids :) i love it! you guys look like you had a great trip! i love the beach and how fun for loggie and bry to go to the mariners! that's awesome! we love you guys!!
i love the pictures of you on the table, pulling the kids in the wagon and brydon crossing his eyes! miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment