Thursday, October 22, 2009

WARNING: If you don't like U2 do not continue on with these posts.

Here is Brydon before the concert started. The Black Eyed Peas opened for U2, they were really good, but we needed to save all our pics for U2, so sorry!!!
Here's the Edge on lead guitar and Adam Clayton on bass. I have to say I love the Edge, he is pretty cool!
Here comes Bono across the Bridge, walking straight in front of us! We were pretty close, it was so Awesome!
I love this picture, because look at the girl in the back with the red shirt, she is like in awe! That is just how it is at a U2 concert is though, they are so entertaining, and for the die hard fans out there, it is like a out of body experience. Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Burbs said...

Not to mention that cute picture of you B!!!