OKAY, nice picture I know! But it was way hot and I was pooped!

Here is our suburban, we were the "invisible nijas" Now you see us, now you don't was on the back of the van! Brydon and my parents met us for our last exchange, up near Heber, so they followed us on Tone's and my last run! It was really nice cause I was pretty wiped my last leg and it was nice to have a new cheering crowd!
Cute! It was windy in my face:) and I don't do to well with it coming straight at me! My last 2 miles were a killer, I was just really hot and Brydon knew I needed a boost so he got out and ran the last 2 miles with me, in his jeans!!! It was so awesome, I really appreciated it, he's such a good man. He kept pushing me and reassuring me that I could do it:)







0 comments:
Post a Comment