Logan turned 5 today, it's pretty crazy! I can't believe how fast the time has gone:) I think he had a great day, after church he opened presents! He got a sweet card from Grandma and Grandpa Skeem, with 5 dollars in it, he was pretty excited about that! He is our little saver so he has quite a stash saved up..
Grammie and Grandpa Arlo got him this back pack, so he can have it for school. Which I am so not ready for, when he opened it, I was like oh he is too young to be in school, where has my baby boy gone!
He got a new bike! His old one was way too small and he had gone through 2 set of tires on it. So a new bike was due! He loves it, this is before we took the training wheels off, he's been riding without training wheels since he was three, so he is a pretty experienced rider:)
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment