We went to Seattle one day, to Pikes Place Market, and it was such a beautiful day! We started out by meeting Kyan for lunch, and it was so good:) This is the only picture of all us:)
This is Sadler and he is the cutest stinkin kid, it was so fun being around everyone.
Walking towards Pikes, We totally fit right in with all the tourists even though we are from there:)
What a cutie
Two little cutie, they really enjoyed looking at everything in the market. Nice face Logan, he really was thrilled just not at this photo op!
This is where they throw the fishes and wrap them up for the customers! The guy in the orange overalls was catching the fishes, and I tried so hard to get a shot of it but there was so many people around I couldn't get one!
Here is just a view of the LONG hallway/market, on each side there is different stands, of vegetables, fruit, one place had chocolate pasta...yummy:) I asked them what sauce would you put on it, and they kinda thought I was retarded, but owell I was curious! Lots of jewelry and art. It was really fun I hadn't been there for like a decade or so, so it was really neat!
And of course the fresh SEAFOOD. Too bad my husband doesn't like fish! Everything was so fresh it was basically still swimming, it looked so good!
Rhonda and her sweet little boy.....did I already say how stinking cute he is, well he is adorable!
Lovely ladies, Laurie and I and our kiddies, except none of them are looking at the camera:)
That evening after Pikes Market we went over to the Seattle temple with Brydon's mom. We walked around the grounds with the kids, and took so pictures!
Our little family!
I love these ones with Grandma and the kids!
Families are Forever!
Bry's Mom and Brydon and I
Laurie, Anita, and Brydon in front of the temple. The grounds are so beautiful, there were so many beautiful flowers and it was a georgous day
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Pikes Place in Seattle
Posted by Skeem's at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment