Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So here is the big beast as she is getting ready to pull out! Packed with everything we own and ready to leave dear Roosevelt! When we moved out here to Roosevelt I thought my life was over and I wouldn't make any friends ( yes I am worse than my kids and Momma needs to have friends) and how it was so far away from EVERYTHING, but now having to leave, I am SURE my life is over! I have made so many special friends:(

Our empty house, I really don't like being in it with everything gone, its very sad!
Brydon doing some last minute touch ups before we pull out! Goodbye Home, and goodbye lovely people of Roosevelt, we will never forget you and will always love ya!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy C said...

It is so weird seeing that house empty and thinking that I will see your cars there again. We love and miss your sweet family like crazy. I