Our future little cheerleader! Tonight she cheered at a girls basketball game, they did a dance and a cheer! It was really cute and she had a lot of fun! I didn't get too many pics I was filming at the same time so I couldn't do both, but she was so stinking cute, Love this girl, she is so brave and getting way too big!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Posted by Skeem's at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Are you gonna be able to post the video you tooK? Hope so!!!
She is so dang cute.
Dancing and cheering?? How cute is she. I have been dying to get Destinee involved in something and I just haven't yet. I miss you guys teribly. I hope you are making some friends and having a good time there. I am going to call soon so we can chat. The kids look bigger every day.
Post a Comment