I know that everyone is just dying to know what we are doing out here in Ok, but really, trying to keep up on my blog gives me something to do. Okay so It's in the mid 50's today, it feels so great, there is no cold breeze, it is a wonderful day! So I packed the kids lunches and we ate outside today. Brydon had an emergency at work so he has been gone all day, so it was just the kids and I enjoying the beautiful sunshine and sac lunches!
Loggie diggin into the chips first, of course!
Sorry about those lovely feet in the picture, but maybe you can get the idea of how warm it was!
She thought about eating her sandwich but went for the cookies instead!
"I love cookies"
What a great day, with some great kids!
Then the cookie monster coming inside:)
Saturday, January 15, 2011
January picnic
Posted by Skeem's at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment