Thursday, July 14, 2011

Washington fun!!!!

So we have been up here in Washington for about 2 weeks!! it's been so awesome!!! I am slightly considering not going back to the 105 degree weather back in Oklahoma!!! Okay heavily considering!!!!!! We have been down at the Skeem's this week, and are enjoying every minute! Kids are playing outside, climbing trees, breathing in fresh cool air:) Feeding the horses going on walks! It's been grey most of this week and we have got some rain, but I am just soaking it in, it feels SO nice!!!
Last week at my parents house we went to the beach one day, which was so much fun! It wasn't too warm but it was a very good day!!! My mom got 2 little kittens recently and the kids have been loving playing with them and taking good care of them! Even Presley is kind to them:) last weekend we went to the annual McCleary bear festival! There was a parade that the kids loved and they even got to go on a carnival ride! Next week I will go back to my parents for one more week and then I have to prepare myself to go back home!! I know we are SO blessed to have a good job in Oklahoma, its just hard to be away from family and friends!!! I am still without a camera, which is very annoying when we are having all this fun and I can't document it! I will have to steal some pics from my Mom and get some of my phone!!

0 comments: