We got a pretty good snow storm this year. Washington doesn't usually get a lot of snow, but we got hit pretty good. It was fun. Kids did a lot of sledding and I was home bound for a good week. Can you say "cabin fever". It was pretty while it lasted. Kamdin and Brydon built a snow man, this was when the snow had just started, we got a whole lot more.
On January 17th Kamdin turned 8. How did this happen, that I have a 8 year old. So crazy. So cool though, she is very excited to be getting baptized soon.
Opening presents, her favorite kind of cereal.
We got her a nice journal. I remember I got one when I was getting baptized. So I thought we should do the same. She likes writing in it.
She got a really cute CTR ring.
"Happy Birthday to Kamdin" Yummy cake and ice cream
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
What a cute girl. Eight is definitely a big and exciting birthday.
Post a Comment