I wanted to take pictures of Presley today, because she is 3 weeks old today. As you can see she wasn't haven't it:)
Minutes later she was out!! Don't you love her little shoes. She just got them today, from her aunt Cali:)
It's crazy that 3 weeks has already gone by. We all so in love with this girl.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
she's getting soooo big already!! how did that happen?! what a little cutie! i love her!
Love those boots!! Funny thing is Karah has that same shirt. Keep the pics coming!-Cali
3 weeks already CRAZY! She is adorable. I am glad you got the computer working!
I do absolutely love the boots! She is just such a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you guys, and can really hardly believe that time has gone by so quickly! 3 weeks already, well Tyler will be 1 in 2 weeks! I can't believe that either!!!! Love ya
what a cute baby girl! i can't believe how much she has already grown! give her some kisses from auntie nin!
Post a Comment