Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Pres' first Bath
Yesterday, Presley had her first bath. Her little cord thing finally fell off, so the kids and I we're excited to see if she would like a bath! At first she didn't like it too much, but then I put her on her tummy and she loved it:) The kiddies help wash her, and pour water on her. They are such big helpers!!
Posted by Skeem's at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
She is such a sweet heart. I hope dinner was okay. We don't really know on names. Still debating daily on new names and old ones that we want to make work.
SO CUTE! I love nakie babies:) She is so beautiful! Jen said her and Tone were wanting to visit you soon, so I'll send my present along then! Hope all is well!
She is so dang cute!! I love her. Glad the kids got to help. I bet they loved that!!
she is soooo sweet! her little profile looks like Kam ;)
Post a Comment