Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter!
We had a wonderful Easter! Kids ate lots of candy, and we had a wonderful dinner! I took alot of pictures trying to get everyone to look at the camera, and this was the best one. I am so very greatful for my savior and all that he did for me. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Posted by Skeem's at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Your kids look adorable and I love that Logan is holding Presley..she looks so comfortable :)
so stinking cute! i sent their easter treats today ... sorry! the weekend went too fast! oh well ... i'm sure they're never candied out :) love you! i'm excited to spend the weekend with you!!
Precious picture!!! Hope your doing well! Love Ya
Cute kids! I had to leave early, but I was going to tell you how cute they all looked!
The kids look soooo adorable! It is good to hear that Presley is doing great :)I miss you all! I hope that you are all doing well and I guess I will get to see you on the big day!!!! :)
Love, Corynn
Sweet little kidlets! Camdin's Easter dress is so cute:) Pres is getting so big and I still haven't seen her!
You have such a cute family! I bet that's hard to see Logan have all of these big accidents/oowies. I think I'd be a basketcase!
You have the cutest kids. Kamdyns hair is so long! Hope you guys are doing good.
PS Jer was jealous of Brydons MX debut,I haven't let him do that yet! Maybe someday they will have to meet up and go riding together.
Post a Comment