Monday, April 6, 2009

Tribute to Grandpa Chad

In this months Ensign ( One of our church's magazine's ) there is an article written by my uncle Norwin about my grandpa Chad, page 38. When I read it, it made me cry like a baby!! He was such a great man, such a wonderful example. My dad took after him in his work ethic, my dad is such a hard worker, I remember my dad telling my brothers "stick with me a little longer, partner". Growing up my dad taught us from when we were young that work=fun! Just like my grandpa my Dad was always happy and whistling while he worked, and he always enjoyed us kids working along side him! I am so blessed to have known and been close to my grandpa, he was such an amazing person, he taught me so much. Now that I have my own family, I try to instill in them the importance of being a hard worker! Love and miss you Grandpa Chad!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your Grandpa and Grandma Burbidge were both amazing and wonderful people. I am glad I knew them too. What a nice tribute, I'll have to get my Ensign and read that article!

Burbs said...

Sweet sister. I'll make sure daddy reads this!