Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!

The Cowgirl and spiderman! They got lots of candy and had lots of fun.

Little miss Snow White, she was such a beautiful little Princess:)





Sorry I didn't get too many pictures, and I didn't get one that show cased the awesome cowgirl outfit my Mom made Kam, everyone loved it, and asked me where I got it. My seamstress Mother made it:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Burbs said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Looked like you had fun. I loved the picture of Pres sucking on the pumpkin!!!

SHEFFIELD said...

I just want to kiss those kids, they are the cutest things! I love all!

SHEFFIELD said...

I meant to say I love YOU all!

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

so cute honey. wow Presley is getting old - they are all growing way too fast. hugs!!

annie valentine said...

Thank you for being such a picture poster, I love visiting your blog and seeing how big everyone's getting.