Love this time of year, there is so much to be thankful for this year! I am so grateful for my little family they are such a blessing to me, I am so amazingly grateful for my husband he works so hard for our family, I love him so much! I am so grateful for my big family for my Parents and in-laws, they are such wonderful people who love and support us in all we do! It's hard not having family close during the holidays but I truly love our ward family, I don't feel as home sick with good friends around. I am so thankful for our savior and his love for us! JUST SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Very nice post! Hope you have a very great day!
We missed you tons and wished you were here!!! Glad you had a good day. We love you!!! Thanks for being grateful. <3
Post a Comment