Since I am having a hard time coming up with stuff to blog about I thought I would make up some questions! The second answer if what I think my Bestie Whit would answer! We will see how many I get right?!
Favorite color? purple, purple
One of your favorite movies? Quigley Down Under, My best friends wedding
Wish list item? New clothes, ditto?
Favorite store? Downeast, Old Navy
Last time you cried? 2 days ago, ??
Your mood? Tired, tired
Do you plan outfits? Yes, Yes
Do you floss? Yes, and Yes
Are you emotional? Yes, Yes
Do you bite or lick your ice cream? Biter, licker
Favorite time of the year? Summer, Fall
Do you have good vision? not really, yes
How often do you talk on the phone? not too much, often
Favorite animal? cat, dog
Carmel or Chocolate? Chocolate, Chocolate
Rain or Snow? rain, snow
Favorite drink? water, chocolate milk
Favorite food? Mashed potatoes and gravy, chicken and dumplings
What did you have for breakfast? egg whites and turkey sausage, ?
Morning or night person? Morning, Night
Favorite candy bar? Milky way, I am not sure, I am going to guess and say 3 musketeers??
Friday, March 19, 2010
21 questions
Posted by Skeem's at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
You didnt do favorite food?? You got SOOO many of the questions right! You did awesome! I was busting up laughing! That was really fun :)
Post a Comment