Friday, March 12, 2010

This is for you Whitney!

I have always wanted to have purple hair!


So I called up my bestest friend and also my hair stylist Whitney and asked if this was possible. She of course knew it was and was actually on her way to the beauty supply store that day and would be able to pick up such color for me. You see I didn't want all purple, I wanted dark dark brown, almost black and then a purple glow on top:) Oh and that is what I got, I am so excited, I love it! I am so thankful to my wonder hairstylist/ Best friend ever Whitney, she has made all my dreams come true!!!!:) I hope some day to live closer to this wonderful friend so she can do these wonderful creations herself! Love you girl! The picture doesn't quite show all the purple, but in person it is so pretty, just try to ignore the face, the hair is beautiful though:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Your hair is always beautiful Nicole! So glad it turned out just as you wanted, it looks great. So do you-your so cute :)

Burbs said...

Beautiful Girl!!!!!

Jennie said...

i LOVE it!! and "ignore your face" WHAT!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! i wish you lived closer to us too! love and miss you! kiss the kiddos for me!

Whitney Seaberg said...

It looks BEAUTIFUL and so do YOU!! So knock off that negative self talk you are and always will be GORGEOUS!! I LOVE you too and SOOOOO wish we lived closer!!! I hope to be able to come visit you soon!! That is my goal, save money to visit Nicoley :) LOVE YA!!! And thanks for all the compliments :)

Lora Corynn Fine said...

SO HOT! Love it and Love you! <3