Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME


So my Birthday was really great this year! Brydon spoiled me, and I got some calls from friends and family that made the day SUPER special! I have been wanting black boots for quite a while and Brydon bought me these, he helped me pick them out too, he has pretty good taste I think! so I tried to take a picture of them myself while wearing them, I should have just layed them on the floor and took a picture, but owell here they are! Brydon also got me a membership at a gym here in town, which I am so excited for! The kids also got me some cute gifts! It was a really good day! Brydon made me breakfast, and then we went to Red Robin for dinner!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

mjlamb's said...

I hope you aren't out of place in Oklahoma in those SEXY boots!
Love em'