Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So today I got an early Birthday present from my Mother! She was recently here, well she drove with me to Oklahoma. While still in Utah while I was finishing up packing she noticed how HORRID my pots and pans are! They are about 8 years old and weren't that special when I bought them. So a big box arrived on my doorstep this afternoon, and Mommy said I could open it and it was a new set of these beautiful pots and pans. Let me tell you I am so excited, I don't know what I am cooking tonight but I am making something with these pans thats for sure!
And this picture, sorry to scare anyone, I don't know why my eyes are so red? Anyways I recently dyed my hair yet again, it is a pretty dark brown, close to my natural, whatever that is! So there you go!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Burbs said...

They look so nice! I love them.

Kristy E.B. said...

You look gorgeous, and I never realized this before, but I think you look a lot like your beautiful mother. I love cooking with new pots and pans!

Rainy Day Farm said...

What a great present! New pans are so much fun. You realize how horrible your old ones are and wonder why you still used them.
Haircolor looks really cute. Dark, but not too dark. I recently did mine dark too, and it must be really dark because even guys are saying something. :)