Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Birthday JW
It's my baby Brother's birthday today, he is 21! WOW, that sure makes me feel old! I can still remember going to see him in the hospital the first time. He cried REALLY loud, but for those of you who know Jesse he never has a problem with being heard! He was just so little and red, is what I remember! Now he is all grown up! He is such a good kid, so proud of him! I really look up to him, REALLY look up to him cause he is the tallest in our family like 6'3! So happy Birthday Jesse Wayne I hope you have a wonderful day, wherever you may be:)
Posted by Skeem's at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I so miss that crazy kid. Can't wait for him to come home.
Post a Comment