My camera has gone the way of the land, or just plain out died! So no pictures to show you all the exciting things I have been doing;) It was just spring break and it was SO nice! Laurie and the boys came over and spent the week with us, it was so great. I didn't want them to LEAVE, it was so nice to have some friends, for me and the kiddos! We went to the zoo one of the days, I may have some really bad quality pictures on my phone I could round up, we will see!
So nothing really exciting, just living the life;) I am desperately trying to train for a race that is only a few short weeks away, let's see how I do on my 12 miler this weekend! It really sucks training all by yourself! So there ya have it, we are still here just no posting as of late!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
So no news is good news right?!?
Posted by Skeem's at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment