So to those who run, you know it is inevitable that one day you will fall. Well saturday was my such day. My sister-in law Laurie and I were doing a 10 mile run and we were coming on the home stretch just about three miles or so to go. We were on a very narrow country road and cars were starting to come from both sides, so I decided to go up on a little grass patch and try to keep going. That is when I encountered a wire ring type thing which my feet totally got caught up in and sent me flying forward and landing on my chest. Laurie was in front of me and heard my "ahh" and by the time she turned I was just landing on my chest arms flaied out:) I wasn't hurt, just pretty humiliated because at the exact second of my fall the cars were passing me from both directions, and a couple followed behind them. We had a very good laugh, and thought others could join in the fun at my expense:)
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hey, at least you are out there running, right?
Poor baby!!! I'm glad you weren't hurt.
Ouch! That sounds painful and a little embarrassing :)
Post a Comment