Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Easter
We had a wonderful Easter weekend. This is the kids in their easter clothes, I was able to get a shot right after church before they got into their baskets of candy:). The kids met the easter bunny on saturday and to my suprise didn't run away screaming. I even got happy smiling pictures with the bunny. It was a busy but exciting weekend. We tried to emphasize to the kids why we really celebrate Easter, I hope they were able to understand a little bit, and remember. I am greatful for our saviors atoning sacrifice, and his resurrection.
Posted by Skeem's at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Thanks so much sis for posting those pictures!!! I loved getting in on the fun. We missed you all, but got to spend the day with Gord & Sarah and fam.
They look very cute!! To answer your question, I make my own backgrounds with scrapbook paper. As you can see I change it alot! I guess I just get bored with looking at the same thing.
Love YA!
Crystal
Post a Comment