Monday, March 10, 2008

"It's a Beautiful Day"

It was such a pretty day today. So when Brydon got home from work we went over to the church parking lot and the kids rode their bikes. Logan hadn't really picked it up yet because he was used to Kamdin's bike where you can peddle backwards and then get momentum to go forwards. On his bike when you peddle back, you stop because he has brakes, so he always thought that his bike was broken. But today he got the hang of it, and was off. He was loving it he would try to ketch up to Kamdin, who can go much faster than him. It was so cute, it was a fun little family outing.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Frechette's said...

Your kids are so cute!!! It's hard to believe how fast they've grown. It looks like you live in beautiful country with those towering snowy mountains in the background.
Love YA!
Crystal

Jennie said...

I had to comment on the Black hair :) You are soooo funny! I love that you dare do it yourself though! I tried it a few times when I was younger and ended up with orange hair so those days ended fast for me! I really like it dark though ... you want to be a Cullen huh?! :)

The Frechette's said...

sexy hair nicole! Remember the time we put "highlights" in our hair? I don't know what posessed me to take such big chunks and die them but I look back on some pictures and when my hair was up, I looked like a skunk!

Lissel Dalton said...

Cute blog! And love those cute kiddlings! I had fun tonight chatting with you and messing up hooded towels. :)

Lissel
www.dalton-family.com

Danen & Brittany Johanson said...

Hey cute girl!! Thanks for telling me how to do the playlist. I got it to work!!!
Brittany