Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's official

I know that everyone does this and it is kind of gross, but it is official, we are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! After trying for a while, we are so excited to be expecting # 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've known since day one so it's been a very long 12 weeks, I've had to wait to tell ya'll!! Even though everyone probably already knows:) Anyways we feel so very blessed and can't wait to meet our newest addition!!!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jason said...

Congrats you guys. We knew awhile ago and I forgot to say congratulations. But we are so excited for you! Hope you're feeling okay. Love, Cali and Jase

Ms. Newell said...

Congratulations Nicole- your new one will be a very lucky baby! You have a beautiful family. Love ya!

The Frechette's said...

Yay Nicoley!!! Can't wait to find out what you will be having. I know it's probably different with your third child, but still so exciting!
Love ya and can't wait to see you in August!

Anthony and Christel said...

Yay!!! Congratulations on baby #3!!

Mary Ann said...

Congrats! I am soo excited for you! I wanted to ask how you were feeling but didn't want to give it away :) I was watching the marathoners come in at the 24th parade and thinking I am going to go for it next year. I need you to help me train! Come back... jk

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

congragulations!!! very exciting - looking forward to seeing you and meeting your little ones in August

Love ya

Jennie said...

I'm so excited to have another niece :) or nephew but I think she'll be a girl! I hope you're feeling good! Do you have a date yet of when this little one will be joining the fam? Love you!

Jana said...

Congradulations. I heard from Cali that you guys were expecting.. I know how it is try to get prego.

Danen & Brittany Johanson said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Too much fun!!!