I am going to blog about this..... I haven't yet because I keep thinking that once I write it down, it will go away! Logan is POTTY TRAINED!!! Oh believe me it was nothing special I did. He basically did it him self, one day he came downstairs with his underwear on, and we've been golden ever since!! The first day he had one accident, I thought "oh that is pretty good, but wait till tommorrow". The next day no accidents, really I am not trying to brag because It has been all him, I am really in shock!! Even underwear at night! Who's child is this, the first kid I trained took about two years! The great thing is, I don't usually have to hound him all day with "do you have to go potty" when he has to go, he goes!! The only down side is that if we happen to be outside, he just pulls down his pants without a word and pees. We live in townhomes and let's just say it's not too private, but at least he's not going in his pants right! So I no longer am in need of diapers, wow that is amazing. I do have to tell one story that happened today, I think if I blog about it, it might calm me down and perhaps sometime soon I will think it was hilarious, not quite there yet. So those of you who know, we live in a brand new townhome, I love it, it's new:) Well today Mr. big boy underpants deciedes to pee in a bucket in his room, and then preceed to dump it down the vent!!!!!!!!! My wonderful husband is gone for a nice little work vacation and when I call him almost in tears he just laughs and starts to relate the story to his buddies, they laugh as well, and just tell me to dump cleaner down the vent and try to vacum it up. So I did but I am border line o.c.d with the germs and evertime the a.c. kicks on I about go into histerics and hold my breathe as to not breath in the polluted air. I hope you all can get a great laugh out of this, I hope I will be able to do that soon!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Nicole, wow congrats! That is so exciting. I would love to have potty training be that easy. Loved the story about the vent. I would flip too. Wow.
Yeah for Logan! Congrats mom, I'm sure it feels nice. Although, you gotta love when they start venturing out on their own and "experimenting" That must have been difficult, being sick and pregnant, I think I would have gotten a room at the nearest motel until my husband got home (I would've been too grossed out to deal with it). Sorry to hear that you are still sick and tired. I wish I could say I'm feeling better, but I'm still not 100%. Although, I do have more good days/moments now. The day will come! Hang in there!
Okay Nicole, Logan HAS GOT to be Brydon's son. I'm sure B.R. told you about the peeing in the dishwasher incident when he was little. If he hasn't, make sure he does. By the way, I would be the same way as you are. What we have to live through:) Love Cali
Ok, that is comical despite you being sick and having to deal with it. You've gotta teach that boy to only do that sort of thing when just daddy is home ... :)
I am sorry to admit that I laughed! I would be really paranoid too. Congrats to Logan! And yippie, for a little break from buying diapers!
That story is so funny! Boys will be boys! :) I'm so proud of him to make the potty training journey! It is soooo nice to not have to buy diapers ... well at least for a few more months ;)
Hey Nicole - clicked onto your blog from Kelly's. I'm so happy for you! I potty trained Meara a week and a half ago, and I blogged about it too. Such a noteworthy event...especially when it goes so well. Looks like things are going well for you. Have fun with the diaper money you save!
I'll send Rex right over. I want to brag too.
I laughed my pants off!!! That is hilarious, why didn't you tell that story when you were up?? I think that'll be something Tyler does!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment