Monday, July 28, 2008

Mommy tag

This is pretty funny,
1.What is something Mommy always says? clean-up
2. What makes Mommy happy? smile
3. What makes Mommy sad? If I don't listen
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? be silly
5. What was your Mom like as a child? climb trees, okay??
6. How old is your Mom? I don't know
7. How tall is your Mom? really tall
8. What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? make dinner
9. What does Mom do when your not around? clean my clothes
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? reading books at night
11. What is your Mom really good at? doing jobs
12. What is your Mom not good at? cleaning the house, thanks alot:)
13. What does Mom do for her job? clean the house
14. What is Mom's favorite food? noodles ( not even close but that is okay )
15. What makes your proud of your Mom? smile
16. If your Mom were a carton character who would she be? princess
17. What do you and your Mom do together? play games
18. How are you and your Mom the same? look alike, she looks exactly like her daddy:)
19. How are you and your Mom different? I'm white
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? kisses.
I thought this was really cute! Some of the answers are way off but it's funny how she looks at things, good to know she thinks I'm bad at cleaning the house. I tag Macey Johnson, and Ryanne Murray

5 comments:

The Frechette's said...

That's hilarious, especially the answer "white". What a cute girl.

Jennie said...

So funny! I love that she thinks your bad at cleaning the house but it's your job too :) What a cute girl! We miss that girl! and Loggie and you ... how's baby coming?? :)

April said...

She is so cute! Love the answers:)

Mary Ann said...

That is so cute. I love finding out the crazy stuff they say, but it is so interesting to see the way they think too. Funny! and how adorable that Kamden tagged Ry. aww

Whitney Seaberg said...

So that would make you black???? She should have seen you when you tanned all the time!! HA HA HA