Anthon and Jen came up too, they got ther late thursday night. It was so good seeing them too, I can't believe how big Boston is getting! We had lots of fun, and the kids loved being together again!
Dad and Tone took a nice long ride on saturday, it was cool, tone let dad borrow some of his gear so they got all suited up and took off.
Grandpa Arlo on the bike, looking good!!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Posted by Skeem's at 8:56 AM
Labels: vacation, washington
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Okay, I always think Boston looks just like Jennie, but in that picture he looks a little like YOU! Well, a Burbidge at least.
You look fabulous, I would give all sorts of things to have your hair. Come for a playdate when you need to get out of Dodge.
You got some cute pics!! I need to share mine with you too :) That was such a fun trip! We miss being able to see you on more of a regular basis! We want to get down for a visit soon though ... Tone wants to go riding with Bry! Love you ... dr. yet??
Sister! You said you posted a picture of Loggie in the middle of all Grammie and Grampa Arlo's games dumped out on the floor! I can't find it(*_*)
Wow- looks like ya'll have been having a blast! Great pics. I was running our route this morning and really missing you. I have been kinda lazy this summer since you left. I've got to step it up. How are you feeling?
Hey nicole! Yea it was so fun surprising him. It was a very fasst trip and I had a hard time driving home(cuz i was really sleepy)but it was worth it! As far as school goes I had my first day today and I had 4 classes. There is only one that was really scary and hard so I dropped it and signed up for something different. And im lucky cuz I only have one class tommoro! yay! :) I hope that you guys are doing well this week! Oh one more thing I wanna gonna ask you is if you had taken any pictures of me and Jess when you have visited? If you did can you email them to me? my email is mormonblondie22@hotmail.com Luv ya and talk to you soon! :)
Corynn
Post a Comment