After my run, which was so hot, I thought it would be a good idea if I got in the pool to cool me down. It worked and I got some people to join me.
Kamdin loved swimming, once she got her life jacket on she was good to go, and she'd just swim around all by herself.
Loggie thought it was pretty cold!!
The kiddies loved spending time with uncle Jess!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Aww that is sweet of you. I am doing good so far here at pullman but I miss home so much! I am so sore because we have had 2-a-day practices this whole week for 6 hrs each, so its pretty insane. We are just trying to get ready for our first football game on the 30th. YAY im sooo excited! :) I hope that your drive home was good and that you are all doing well! Im thinking of yall and I am so glad that I got to spend some time with you guys before I went to school! It was so much fun! talk to you later!
thanks for the pics girl! :)
Post a Comment