Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Washington Pictures

Thanks to Jennie I got some more pictures from our trip! She got a nice new camera and edited these, I thought that turned out really good, thanks sista! Me and my Daddy-o, I love him it was so much fun to be around family for a while:)
Loggie loved this tractor, but everytime Uncle Anthon would offer to take him on a ride he wouldn't have it! Finally Tone just started the thing up and put loggie on his lap and took him for a ride. He really enjoyed it!
My mom got some hats from the Elma fair, this cowboy one and a pirate one, the kids had fun with them
My sweet mother and Kam-a-lam!! My mom made Kam and Bay this shirt, it was really cute!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Frechette's said...

Those pics turned out great! Hope your enjoying the last few weeks of summer! love ya

Mary Ann said...

You look so pretty! You've got the glow!

Whitney Seaberg said...

You look GORGEOUS in that pic!!! You always do. Love ya and miss ya!!

Jay and Haley said...

Nicole! Jay and I finally got a blog, so I was lookin around, and you're pictures are so cute! Hopefully we'll be able to stay a little more in touch now:)