Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Happy couple

Okay these two are about the cutest couple, I am so glad we got to be a part of their special day!! They are going to be so happy together. I loved after the ceremony when Kyan and Rose were looking into each other's eyes and Rose was just beaming and she said "wow" it was so cute! Her dress was so gorgeous I loved it, they both looked so good!! We are so excited to have her in our family she is a perfect fit. I wish them all the love and happiness, we love you guys!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason said...

I am so glad you got so many good pictures. I can't believe I forgot my camera that weekend. If you wouldn't mind, would you email me some of Kyan and Rose. Or any other family pics you might think I would like. I realized I don't have any of my family on our blog. Thanks- Cali calisjohnson@hotmail.com

Rainy Day Farm said...

What a cute couple. How do you make those photo collages?