Okay so I just watched the new trailer for the movie, and I am so very excited to see it I can't wait. I told Brydon he has to take me to the movie, he said he would, even though he may not enjoy it as much as me and hundreds of other teenage girls:) Hopefully it will make it out here to Roosevelt, keep your fingers crossed. If you haven't seen the new preview do it immediately twilightthemovie.com enjoy:) November 21st I can't wait.......
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Twilight is coming
Posted by Skeem's at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I'm so excited! I just hope it doesn't ruin the book, and I hope Edward is a better actor than looker because he is NOT what I imagined him to look like at all - Edward's supposed to be beautiful!
Okay so sorry for the ranting:) But, I must first apologize for how awful I have been on stopping by your blog and saying hi! And second, congratulations! Jennie hadn't told me that you found out! It's a girl:) I'm so excited for you! And, how fun that you guys have a play ground right out your back door... at least that's one good thing, right? :)
Well, I'm glad to see everything's going good for you guys! And I promise I'll be better about commenting:)
Hey yea it was great to go home! I miss jesse SOOOO MUCH! Im dying! hahaha no im hanging in there. Dance is going well. We have USC game on Saturday hmmm I wonder what the score will be?!? lol wow that was sarcastic, we are expected to lose miserably. :( O well. Ill still have fun! Well love you too and I will talk to you soon! I hope everything is going well. :)
Corynn
i'm excited! if it doesn't come to roosevelt you can come up here and go with us :) hope you are having fun in washington this weekend! we miss you guys! hopefully we'll see you soon! love you! oh and i'm pretty sure i told jess about baby girl ... any names yet??
Brydon,
How are you? Your family is adorable!! My mom said she saw you and Cali today in our home ward. She mentioned that my blog was "exclusive", it SO is not! I just set it on private, because I was getting comments from people I didn't know and that was a little creepy. I would gladly send you an invite, email me at mightymikeforsyth(at)juno(dot)com and I'll send you one.
It looks like you are doing well and your family is growing! Congrats!!
Lisa (Robinson) Forsyth
PS I have thought about doing an Adna ward reunion in Utah since so many people live here (or near here) I think it would be so much fun...
Post a Comment