Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sleeping Angels



This afternoon after I got out of the shower I walked downstairs to find these precious boys. They are so sweet, and so content just sleeping on the floor. Not to worry I did haul them upstairs, but I had to capture the moment first!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Burbs said...

That is pretty precious! Who's the little blonde?

Skeem's said...

the blonde is Payton:)

Laurie said...

cute boys!!!! thanks for watching them!! you rock! i sent you an email, but not sure if it went through. just wondering if they are doing ok. give them all loves for me :) love ya

J. Baxter said...

They're lucky it was you - I probably would have just left them there! I wouldn't have wanted to risk anyone waking up...

Jason said...

I can't wait to see the little cuties! See you next week!-Cali

Jennie said...

they are so cute! have you survived?! ;) we'll have to get together after the wedding! you've had lots going on! love and miss u all!

Laurie said...

just letting you know we are headed home tomorrow (friday). flights are really bad on sunday and saturday. if you could just let jackee know when you drop off kids thanks. thanks for everything!!!!!!! i owe you HUGE!!!!!!! love ya

Anonymous said...

Seriously, did you drug them? Our kids have NEVER randomly fallen asleep! Must be bad Newell genes that keep them goin like the Energizer Bunny...congrats on having a little girl! We find out on Wed. I'm due March 19th, so we are about 5 weeks apart I think! Can't believe how cute you are! Are you feeling well? Good for you to run...I can do about 2 miles on the treadmill than I am bored out of my mind and get lazy...