Friday, January 9, 2009

Logan got his cast-off

We went to the Dr. today and Loggie got his cast off! He has been so excited for days to finally get it off. He can't wait to take a bath with "two feet in", and ride his bike!! Once the Dr. took it off, Loge was very nervous he wouldn't move it, that's why in the pics his leg is straight as a board and he looks very worried! Oh boy is his leg dirty, his lil toes are filthy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Frechette's said...

Those pics are sweet, especially Logan's face where he looks worried and the one where you can see Kamdin's hand comforting her brother!! Yay for Logan!!

jEsSiCa said...

Yay! That is so great:) I love him and his puppy there to comfort him! He is so cute... congrats to Logie and mommy!
Sorry I missed your little shower! I'll have to send my present down when Jennie sends stuff next:) Hope you're feeling good!

Laurie said...

so happy for logan!! his leg needs his calf muscle back ;)