Sunday, January 11, 2009
Called to Serve
My little Brother got his mission call Friday. He is going to Fortaleza, Brazil. We are so EXCITED for him! Brydon served in Curitiba so he is very happy for Jess!! I am so proud of him, and know that he will do so great down there!! Today in Primary we sang "The Armies of Heleman" and I started crying, because my baby brother is going to be one of the lords missionaries and he will bring the people of Brazil his truth. Jesse Wayne we are so happy for you and love you so much:)
Posted by Skeem's at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
WOW!! Is Jesse so excited?
I saw that you had a blog from Kathryn's (from our ward) blog! I am a blogger myself!
I love that you like to run, after the baby we should train together!
We need to get together to plan sharing time... I'm in 487 and I think you have my number... or I will call you... or whatever!
Hope all is well with your family and cute kids!
Mandy
SO EXCITED! :) If you didnt already know hahaha I tell everyone like everyday :) Hope your guy's day was good. Love ya Beautiful!!! <3
Nicole,
What a beautiful family you have. I love to be able to keep in touch this way. I was telling my mom the other day what beautiful gradkids your parents have. You are so gorgeous pregnant - I'm sure people tell you that all the time. Excited to hear the exciting baby news. Yea for Jesse...too cool:)
Love ya,
Adrianne
How exciting for Jesse!! Are you oh so ready for this baby to be here?!! We are really excited for you guys and can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment