Wednesday, January 28, 2009

She's here

Presley Anita Skeem, joined the Family on Monday January 26th at about 5:30 p.m. She was 7 lbs 8 ounces and 19 inches long. She looks alot like her daddy and Kamdin, and sometimes she even looks like her mommy. We love this girl!!
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Lissel Dalton said...

Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL! Hope your delivery went well.

Mary Ann said...

Congrats! She is so adorable!!! Good luck on a super fast recovery.

Laurie said...

she is sooo cute!! i can totally see brydon in her, and for sure some of you!!! i can't wait to hold her!!!!

Jason said...

She's amazing! She actually reminds me of Rhonda's Kaylee. But of course I see both you and BR. Hope you are feeling okay. Love you all... Cali

Kristy E.B. said...

Congrats on the baby girl!! I bet you're so glad she's here! How's life with 3 kids? I've heard it's pretty crazy!

The Frechette's said...

She's beautiful! Good job Nicoley!

Katie Dotson said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations.

Jennie said...

Oh I want to hold her! that bow is so cute on her! I need to make some more and send them down ;) it looks like Kamdin is loving being a big sister again! Give all the kiddies kisses! Let me know if u need anything! I'm glad mom and dad are there to help! Love u all!!

Ms. Newell said...

She's so beautiful Nicole- Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you

BRITT said...

Congrats she is beautiful! Hope you are feeling good! And I love her name!

Kelly said...

Good job Nicole and Brydon, what a complete doll! I love her name too. I am so happy for you all. The grandparents look pretty darn pleased also. :)

Whitney Seaberg said...

Daddy's little girl! Oh she is BEAUTIFUL!!! So sad I don't get to see her in person for who knows how long!?!? Well, CONGRATS and I am glad all is well. Get better soon! Love ya!!!

Anthony and Christel said...

Congrats....love her name too!

ade said...

ohh my goodness! Nicole, your kids are so beautiful! I love the pics with your mom too- I know she is so proud of those grandbabies.
Good Work!
Love ya,
Adrianne

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

she is so beautiful, congradulations!! love you

Allison said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

SHEFFIELD said...

Sis!!!! What a pretty baby!!! She is gorgeous! Good job!! :) did you get my text? maybe not, jesse said that they don't work sometimes on that phone... I am glad that Kam likes her hat and so glad that it fits!!!

Suzy Q said...

AWWW SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats! Love ya and I hope that everything is going well!