This weekend Brydon, his boss Troy and Glenn Brown, entered into a motocross race in Heber. The kids and I were able to go with Troy's wife and kids. It was really fun to watch them ride! Brydon did good, and he had tons of fun. He did three races, I only saw two of them, the last one was at like 8:30 and we didn't want to load the kids up again ( we went back to Troy and Julie's house with the kids to wait for the next race ). I hope he is able to do more, it was really fun to watch. Besides the sore muscles, there was no broken bones:) I was so mad at myself, I forgot my camera, Julie was able to get some pictures!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
How fun! I think it's so awesome he raced! Tone wanted to so bad but it didn't work out ... he has to get his bike in gear first :) I wish we would've come to watch! We could have seen you at least! He looks pro in his outfit! Good job Bry!
Post a Comment