Last night was my first time back running since I was pregnant. ( so like 4 1/2 months) I was able to run 3.14 miles, and I felt like I could just keep going! Except my knee started to hurt a little so I thought I should head back for home! It was so refreshing to get out and breathe the fresh air and move my legs. I have been missing running so bad, and so excited to get back into it! I am rather slow right now, but hope to get faster:)
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You crazy girl! That is so awesome you were able to just right back into it :) LOVE YA!!!!
We'll have to get running together sometime. I was thinking about starting a little work-out group. The girls in Panguitch do it and they LOVE it so I was thinking we should try. What do you think?
Post a Comment