Presley was 7 weeks old yesterday! She is getting so big. She is so precious we just love her so much.
And here is our other kiddies, I've only been posting pictures of Presley lately, so here is one of them showing that we still have them!! It's just easier to take pictures of a baby, when I try to take a pic of these two they run away or make silly faces. I told them this morning that I needed a picture of them to show their Grandma's, and they cooperated.








5 comments:
Oh my goodness! She has already changed since the last pictures. What an adorable little thing, you must just kiss her all day long!!!
I love that she is getting little chubby cheeks! Those are the best to kiss :) I sure miss you and can't wait to see you and get to hold that adorable little girl! Love ya
She looks just like Logan in those pictures! SO cute!
I love her cute little outfit!!! Can't wait to see her (& you)
and I Love the jammies the kids are wearing...... Tell them all I love them and miss them!!!!!
AHHH she's getting big to fast! she's so stinking cute! i love the jammies too! kam and loggie are good to smile for you! i have to pull teeth almost for a good pic from bay :) love you guys! excited to see you next week!!
Post a Comment