Monday, June 8, 2009

Family fun





This last weekend we got to spend some time with family, it was so fun!! Friday night we went down to Laurie and Travis', and spoke at their fireside on Sunday. Which I believe went really well:) We had such a good time, Laurie and I ran 8 miles on Saturday, it went good, it was so nice to run with her again ( just like the old days ) The kids loved playing together, it was so nice to get out of here!! Monday night we then went up to Anthon and Jennie's and stayed til thursday. We got to see Nin and Ken, it was a very nice visit! My camera is broke so I wasn't able take any pictures, but here are some Jen toke:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

wow Pres is really growing and changing, isnt she. I like the little pudgyness. I had my little girl Mary here this weekend, She is a little pudge I didnt ever want to put her down. The left side of my body is sore and feels bruised. LOL

Suzy Q said...

LOoks like tons of fun!!! :) I hope that you guys are all doing good. Presley is so dang cute and she looks so much like Kamalama!! :) :) I miss you and Ill ttyl. Luvs

Corynn

Whitney Seaberg said...

I love Kamdin's BIG smile in both the pics. She makes me want to smile! Your kids are adorable. I love the pic of Presley all by herself, it makes me want to squeeze those cheeks and kiss on em! I didn't really hold her much when you were here. My poor body was so tired, I didn't even realize how tired it was! I had no energy to do anything extra really. So when you come up next I will have to take advantage and hold her..if she'll let me?

Rainy Day Farm said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! You guys have to have at least 10 just to keep cute going! I want to squeeze them! Love the hair band!