1. Chocolate, notice how this is at the top of my list, I pretend that it is unimportant but at times it is a very important thing! It just makes me momentarily happy, until I have to run it off:)
2. When my house is all clean! It usually only stays this way for a few short seconds but I feel a sense of accomplishment when it's clean.
3. Talking to my dear friends and family on the phone! I get so lonely out here, it's nice to reconnect with my loved ones. So call me:)
4. Facebook, enough said I am pathetic
5. When I am able to actually get ready for the day and put make up on:)
If anyone else would like to try this out, they are welcome to, so I tag those who want to!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Unimportant things that make me Happy
Posted by Skeem's at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I love your list. I should totally call you more! I just never know if you are too busy to talk and then I do most the talking cuz I never shut up and then when our conversation is over I feel bad knowing I didn't give you time to talk...lol! I sure miss you!!! You definetly keep me motivated to work out, I mean when you are around..lol. So if you could just move back?????
This is cute nicole :)
I love that you put chocolate first! That is so cute. I am sorry you get so lonely out there in the toolies. Maybe make friend with a couple antelope, I hear they make great friends. :)
Post a Comment