Saturday, June 27, 2009

She is already 5 months old

I totally stole this picture from my momma's blog cause my camera is still broke and I have yet to get a new one. So this is Miss Pres at Anthon and Jen's when my parents were here! She has been loving her food:) Here in the picture she is eating/wearing squash. She has been rolling all over the place and has been scooting around! I can't believe how fast she is growing! Love this sweet girl.

5 comments:

Allison said...

She is so cute!! It was good to see you guys!!

Whitney Seaberg said...

Goodness look at those rolls on her arms! I love the chubby baby stage right before they get totally active and burn it all off. She is Beautiful! :)

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

ohmigosh, i cant believe she is 5 months already. cutie

Jennie said...

how fast 5 months go! holy smokes! she is so cute! love and miss you!!

The Frechette's said...

She is seriously soooo cute! How fun!! I bet you just kiss her all day long!