Monday, April 7, 2008

All the Grandkids & Grammie & Grandpa Arlo

This last week has been so fun having my parents in town. But the time comes when they have to go back:( They left early this morning so we thought we would get a group photo last night. It took some begging but we got all the grandkids in there and got them to hold still for two seconds. I can't believe my parents have five grandkids, it's crazy. We'll miss you mom and dad, we loved having you!!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute picture! I can't believe they all were looking too :) It was fun having you guys too! Love you so much!

The Frechette's said...

That's so cool that your parents got to come and visit. You must miss them since they live kind of far from you. I didn't know Josh & Catherine lived in Hawaii again, I thought they were back in AZ. Do you know what island they live on? We are going to the big island and staying in a friends cottage. That's so cool that you are doing a half marathon! 10 days away! Good luck with that :)
Love Ya
Crystal

Mary Ann said...

That looks like so much fun! I love your background.

Tia said...

You are so funny, of course I remember you. It hasn't been that long. Your family is so cute and growing quickly.