I have to give a shout out to my big brother Anthon! I went up to Tone and Jen's on Friday, and Anthon was busy cleaning up his works trucks and washing them. He preceded to wash Jen's car and then asked if I wanted mine done? Of course, mine was a disaster, it has been quite a while. Anyways he washed it, and he did such an awesome job it looks brand new. Thanks Tone love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
you're so cute! tone is blogging with me tonight and says anytime! it's worth it if you come hang out ;) we love you guys! i'm glad the grand opening went good for bry! it looks great there! we're proud of all his hard work too!
Wow! What a sweet brother! He has changed hasn't he :)
My car could use a wash job too! That is so nice-
Tell your brother I will be by his house next Saturday.
Post a Comment