Saturday, April 19, 2008

We did it!!!


So It was the Salt Lake City Half marathon today, and what a beautiful morning it was for a run. We made it through:) Rhonda, Laurie and I ran it, it was fun, better motivation when you run with others. This is my third half and you think I would be used to it by now but I was still really nervous last night and this morning. All turned out pretty good though, the last two or three miles were pretty nasty for me and I asked myself "why do I sign up for this"?? But about thirty minutes after it was over I was like "when's the next one sign me up". So I am addicted to the sport. It's been so fun training and running with Laurie she is awesome, and it was great that Rhonda came down for it, she's a pro at runnning so she helped me through the rough parts. Thanks again girls it was so much fun:)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Congrats!! You are amazing!

Jennie said...

You are awesome! You look great after it all too! :) Maybe someday I might get my butt in gear and join you ... until then we'll come watch in 27 days at the Ogden Half! Love you!!

Lissel Dalton said...

We drove through part of the marathon route yesterday on our way to the zoo and thought of you! Congrats. Such an accomplishment. I sure wish I had your dedication!

The Frechette's said...

Yay Nicoley!
Great job! You must feel good!
Love ya!!!

Mary Ann said...

Good job! It was so fun to see you up there and even in the race it was inspiring to see you running. Good luck in Ogden. I am wanting to run another one too, it is addicting!

Burbs said...

You are so amazing!!! I made a comment about you on my blog too.
Love You!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl, you rock! Love your pictures of your kiddos, they are adorable. your parents are such awesome grandparents, they remind me of my mom and dad, just awesome loving grandma and grandpas!! So fun to see updates, thanks for the comment of my blog. i'll let ya know if I venture back into the world of sewing...but it will be a while!
Love ya

April said...

That is so awesome! I have always wanted to run a 1/2 marathon! Maybe next year! You look great! Way to go!!!

Whitney Seaberg said...

You are AWESOME!!! I should really try to do it with you sometime, maybe that will be a life time goal to run a 1/2 with you. :) And you look so BEAUTIFUL afterwards!! I sure miss hanging out with you and working out with you...how bout our walks around Lake Silvia???? LOVE YA!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!