Monday, April 14, 2008
Spring time??
This is a tree by my back door. It is so beautiful, I think spring might actually be here, but you never know when the next snow storm will hit. It was like 80 degrees today but tomorrow doesn't look so good. I just thought I would share my happy spring photo:) and I had to get a picture of the tree in bloom fast because my kids keep breaking off branches, I guess they love the blooms too.
Posted by Skeem's at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I love the new look. Last Saturday it was very beautiful here! It felt so good to have sunshine and warm weather.
It was 80 here on Saturday and then last night is snowed! I guess that's just April though.
About the baby cream, you can either find it in a health food store or you can google Weleda Calendula Baby Cream and order it online. The thing about it is that it will allow the skin to heal itself, but it won't actually cure it or anything (the only thing that would do that is to eliminate his allergens). Hope that helps!
Love Ya
Crystal
Beautiful tree - we had a little bit of snow going on here today. I always like your blogs Sister, i always am checking on what you have next. Its fun. Love you honey
Post a Comment