Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My wonderful husband.......my weekend

When I got back from Washington Brydon surprised me by giving me a weekend getaway all to myself, complete with a spa day and shopping! So Friday I went down to my sister-in-law Laurie's house and stayed! Saturday after her 20 mile run, go Laurie!!! We went to the spa, which was so awesome (thank you again honey) then had the rest of the day to shop! I had so much fun, it was nice to have a little break:) Sunday I went to church with Laurie and then had dinner there, and Marc came out. Then Sunday night I headed up to my brother's house. My parents ended up coming down Saturday night so it was good to have a visit with them! After I had gotten to Anthon's there was a knock on the door, and Jennie was like "I wonder who that could be" I thought nothing of it. So Baylee opens the door and to my surprise it was my sweet husband and kiddies! I was so surprised that I just kind of stood there staring at them for a second, like I know you from somewhere?? (pregnancy brain)... Monday it was Boston's 1st birthday, and they had a party for him, then after the party we got family pictures done, then went to dinner to celebrate my mommy's birthday. It was quite a day, but so fun. It was such a great weekend, seeing all the family!! Thanks again honey.

7 comments:

J. Baxter said...

Lucky you! Thanks for visiting my blog, and by all means tell your mother I said happy birthday. I looked at your pics - you're a pregnant babe!

Lissel Dalton said...

Wow! How nice that must have been. We had our ultrasound on Thursday (yeah, still haven't gotten around to posting about it)...we are 80% sure it is a girl. Can't wait to hear what you are having! I bet you are just wishing tomorrow would come faster. I know I was.

The Frechette's said...

What a sweet husband!!! Brownie points :) I'm glad you were able to have a break and that you got to hang out with family.
Love Ya

Jason said...

'Atta boy BR!!!

Jana said...

O, so envious. It's nice to have a break from the kids once in a while.

Suzy Q said...

Hey Nicole! Thanks for the comment that is sweet of you. Im glad you had a great time this last week with everyone together again! :) It sounds like you guys had a great time! I hope you are feeling well and that you all have a great week this week! Actually I do get to come home this weekend. But Im sad to come home because....I dunno if I told you about my best friend's mom that had brain tumors and was in a coma but she passed away yesterday and her funeral is this saturday. So I am coming home for that. The only thing that will be good about the whole trip visiting is that I will get to see Jesse Wayne :) SO I am trying to stay optimistic. Love ya and talk to you soon!

Corynn
ps-sorry I wrote you a book! like always haha

Mary Ann said...

That sounds like so much fun! Husbands are the best, especially when they plan fun stuff like that!